The one thing I dislike when trying to find out information about a company, would be that they do not have a website, especially restaurants. Before I visit a new restaurant I love to look at menus ahead of time to make sure they will have something I like, but with no site that is not possible. I have decided to post any menus I come across in my travels around Lancaster and Reading, PA. If you are a company and would like a general site set up for your menu and information to be posted, I would love to work with you. If you have a copy of a menu and would like to have it posted, contact me. Freesocial2011@gmail.com

*I am not responsible if the prices do not match the current charges, please check the restaurant to confirm updated pricing.

Monday, September 22, 2014

Menu: Caruso's Restaurant & Pizzeria- Fruitville Pike-Lancaster, PA





No comments:

Post a Comment